100+ Combined Years Serving Clarksville
Clarksville Car Accident Lawyer
Representing Victims of Motor Vehicle Accidents in Montgomery County
If you were seriously injured in a car accident in the Clarksville area, the skill and quick action of your personal injury lawyer can mean the difference between full compensation and a settlement that falls short of your losses.
Patton | Pittman is committed to obtaining the fair damages for the impact on your life. Our car accident lawyers serving Clarksville represent victims of car accidents in Montgomery County and surrounding counties of northern Tennessee.
Our Clarksville car accident attorneys also take cases in Christian County, Kentucky.
Free Consultation Serving Clarksville- Call Immediately at (931) 361-4477
Why Should You Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer After a Car Accident in Clarksville
Our trial lawyers, Greg Patton, Chris Pittman, Nathan Hunt, and Christopher Clark, have secured numerous personal injury settlements and verdicts in over 40 years of combined experience litigating car wreck claims. Therefore, it is crucial to contact us quickly so that we can preserve evidence that may be vital to your personal injury claim.
In addition, the car accident lawyers at our law firm serving Clarksville personally visit accident scenes to guide the investigation and understand what happens when they make their personal injury cases to the insurance company or jury.
- Car accidents — We deal with the insurance companies, including your own insurer if the other driver was uninsured or underinsured. Our Clarksville car accident attorneys document your injuries and property damage, and work with professionals to calculate lost earnings, future medical care and compensation for any permanent injury.
- Truck accidents — Our injury lawyers know the questions to ask and the evidence to secure to hold trucking companies accountable for the devastating injuries of a truck crash. We examine driver logbooks — was he speeding to make a deadline or fatigued from driving too many hours? We look into the trucker's criminal and driving history. Our Clarksville car accident attorneys inspect the wreckage for evidence of poor maintenance or improper weight or loading of freight.
- Motorcycle accidents — Reconstructing the scene can be critical to overcoming the bias against motorcycle riders. Our injury lawyers serving Clarksville use experienced investigators to show that the driver failed to yield the right of way, tailgated, pulled out or otherwise was at fault.
- Bicycle or pedestrian accidents — The defense will blame the victim. the personal injury attorneys in our Clarksville law firm work to locate witnesses and analyze the crash scene to show that the driver was inattentive, violating traffic laws or otherwise negligent.
- Fatal car accidents — In a wrongful death lawsuit, our skilled car accident lawyers serving Clarksville seek compensation to replace the lost income of your loved one, as well as damages for the deceased's pain and suffering and the survivors' loss of companionship, support, and services.
How Long Do You Have to Sue Someone After a Car Accident in Tennessee?
In Tennessee, a person has one year from the car accident date to file a lawsuit. If you do not file a lawsuit by this time, you lose your claim and are prohibited from filing a case due to the car accident. The statute of limitations is the one-year deadline in TN to file a lawsuit.
How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Maximize Your Compensation
After being involved in a car accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. However, navigating the legal process and dealing with insurance companies can be overwhelming and time-consuming.
By hiring a car accident lawyer from Patton & Pittman Attorneys, you can maximize your compensation in the following ways:
- Experience and Expertise: Our team of experienced car accident lawyers has a deep understanding of personal injury law and knows how to build a strong case on your behalf. We will gather evidence, interview witnesses, and negotiate with insurance companies to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Knowledge of Insurance Tactics: Insurance companies often try to minimize settlements and may use various tactics to undervalue your claim. Our lawyers are familiar with these tactics and will fight to protect your rights. We will negotiate aggressively with the insurance company to ensure you are not taken advantage of.
- Access to Resources: Building a strong case requires access to resources such as accident reconstruction experts, medical professionals, and investigators. Our law firm has established relationships with these experts and will utilize their expertise to strengthen your case and maximize your compensation.
- Proper Evaluation of Damages: Determining the full extent of your damages is crucial in obtaining maximum compensation. Our car accident lawyers will thoroughly evaluate your injuries, medical records, and future medical needs to ensure all damages are accounted for in your claim.
Don't settle for less than you deserve. Contact our personal injury lawyers at (931) 361-4477 for a free consultation and let us fight for your rights. We are available to assist you evenings, weekends, and even make house calls for those who are seriously injured.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Clarksville at (931) 361-4477 or Contact Us Online. Our Law Firm Offers a Free Case Evaluation, Including Evenings, Weekends and House Calls for the Seriously Injured.