How Do I Get My Beer Permit?

Whether you are opening a restaurant, a bar, or simply a café that sells a few craft beers, you are going to need a beer permit if you want to conduct business. Beer permits are issued by city and county municipalities. Whether it is a county or a city that needs to approve your beer permit, there are both local regulations and state statutes that require strict adherence.

Navigating this cornucopia of laws and red tape can be a daunting task, especially if you don’t have experienced legal representation on your side. At Patton | Pittman, our attorneys are here to help you resolve all of your legal matters so you can obtain a beer permit for your business.

Attorneys Nathan Hunt and Chris Clark have represented various municipalities throughout Middle Tennessee. In fact, in 2018, Mr. Clark and associate attorney Hollie Smith re-wrote the Town of Pleasant View’s beer ordinance to comply with new state regulations.

To ensure you meet eligibility requirements and avoid getting your application rejected, our beer board lawyers at Patton | Pittman Attorneys can guide you through the complexities of the beer board process and present your application to the beer board.

Do you have more questions about getting your beer permit in Tennessee? Then call us at (931) 361-4477 to schedule your free consultation with a lawyer at our law firm.

Request a Free Initial Consultation

Call 931-361-4477 or Fill This Form Out to Get the Legal Help You Need
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.