Christopher G. Clark
Christopher G. Clark is a 2003 graduate of the Nashville School of Law and is admitted to practice law in all courts in the State of Tennessee as well as the United States District Court for Middle District of Tennessee. Before joining the firm in 2009, Chris served as an Assistant District Attorney in Clarksville, Tennessee for six years. As an Assistant District Attorney, Chris served on one of two trial teams assigned to prosecute serious felony cases in Montgomery County, Tennessee. In addition to his duties in the courtroom, Chris travelled the State of Tennessee for the Tennessee District Attorney General’s Conference training police officers on how to effectively testify in court. Chris is an experienced trial lawyer having tried over fifty cases before juries including murders, sex crimes, wire taps, and serious drug felonies.
Now a partner with the firm, Chris focuses primarily on representing the criminally accused in all types of criminal matters. He has successfully defended numerous cases at trial including charges of murder as well as other serious felony charges. Many credit Chris’ success to his ability to see the big picture while still maintaining close attention to detail. Chris understands that one single approach does not work in every case. Therefore, he tailors his strategy for the unique needs of each individual client.
Chris proudly serves our military community. He has developed a network of professionals to cater to the special needs of both military and civilian clients.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Municipal Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Tennessee, 2004
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 2011
- The Nashville School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, Tennessee
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Past Board Member, 2004 - Present
- Tennessee Bar Association, 2009 - Present
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2012 - Present
- Tennessee Municipal Attorneys Association, 2013 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Office of the District Attorney General, Assistant District Attorney General, 2004 - 2009