Offering a Full Range of Legal Services
If you are dealing with a divorce, personal injury, criminal charge or another serious legal matter, the decisions you make now could affect you for the rest of your life. At the law firm of Patton & Pittman in Clarksville, Tennessee, our lawyers have the experience and credentials to protect your best interests in nearly any type of legal situation.
Protecting Your Best Interests With a Client-Driven Approach
We know how the law applies to a wide range of legal areas. Yet, we never make assumptions without getting to know our clients' specific situation. We know you wouldn't be seeking the help of an attorney unless your legal concerns were important to you. You should select an attorney who cares about you instead of churning out cases. Collectively, this has been our attorneys' focus for more than 60 years. Contact our Clarksville lawyers to learn how we can apply our client-driven approach to protect your best interests during a free consultation.
Providing a Gauntlet of Legal Services to the Local Community
We can't make any promises about how your case will turn out, but we can promise you that we will not treat you like a number. You won't meet with us once only to find you never hear from us until your court date. We offer a hands-on approach focused on explaining how the law applies to your case, while taking the time to learn the specifics of your case. Our client-driven approach helps us protect our clients' best interests in a wide range of legal areas, including:
- Family law: Our Clarksville family law lawyers focus on establishing workable solutions for clients going through a divorce and dealing with property division, child custody, child support and other family law-related matters, including military divorce.
- Criminal defense: Our defense lawyers will take every measure possible to protect your rights whether you are accused of drunk driving, domestic assault, drug offenses, sexually based crimes or any other criminal charges, felony or misdemeanor.
- Personal injury law: We are committed to pursuing full compensation for clients injured because of someone else's negligent actions involving an auto accident, workplace accidents or dog bite accidents.
- Business law: Our legal team provides knowledgeable counsel involving business startups, commercial transactions and business litigation.
- Estate planning and probate administration: We can work with you to develop a comprehensive estate plan and make sure the terms of an estate plan are administered properly after a loved one passes away.
Proven Representation in Montgomery County
Attorney Greg Patton brings more than 20 years of experience in personal injury and commercial litigation, with insight from insurance defense and problem-solving skills as a certified mediator. Lawyer Chris Pittman has more than 19 years of experience in family law and plaintiffs' injury cases, and he has a strong background in business law.
Attorneys Nathan Hunt and Chris Clark are also partners at the firm. Chris Clark provides aggressive advocacy in criminal defense and Nathan Hunt is an experienced civil litigator. With a background as a former prosecutor, attorney Chris Clark's knowledge of how criminal cases are handled by the district attorney's office is an advantage in preparing a defense to counter the prosecution's tactics. Additionally, attorneys Chris Pittman and Nathan Hunt offer comprehensive estate planning counsel and representation through Tennessee's probate and estate administration procedures.
In addition to the four partners at Patton & Pittman, S. Allison Winters is an associate who is a 2013 graduate of the University of Mississippi College of Law. Ms. Winters practices in the area of general civil litigation.
Contact Our Montgomery County, Tennessee, Criminal Defense Attorneys
Whether you are facing criminal charges or are dealing with another serious legal matter, you should never be left in the dark not knowing how your case is proceeding. At Patton & Pittman, we are committed to taking any guesswork out of the legal process. Contact our Montgomery County attorneys today for a free initial consultation in Clarksville, Tennessee. From the onset until your case is resolved, we will keep you fully in the loop, while addressing all of your legal concerns.